Call (800) 671-3456
Looking for car insurance? Get a personalized auto insurance quote today and you might save up to 20% on your car insurance.... Learn More »
ZX Insurance's Private Client Services is a suite of best in class services created specifically to suit collectors' unique needs.
Dedicated Account Team
- Dedicated specialists assigned to your collections
- Staff on-site at largest auctions and events
Outstanding Claims Handling
- Adjusters work exclusively with classic and collector cars
- You choose the shop/mechanic
- Parts specialist on staff
Unmatched Knowledge & Experience
- Industry-leading valuation services
- Constant eye on the collector car market
- Automatic Value Increases – The insured amount of each of your vehicles is increased by 2% at the end of each quarter after the policy effective date.
– We contact you each year prior to renewal to discuss changes in your collection.
High Automatic Coverage
Automatic coverage for your newly acquired vehicles equivalent to the highest valued vehicle you currently have insured through ZX Insurance, up to $2.5 million.
VIN Theft & Fraudulent Title Coverage
You’re covered for up to $50,000 of approved expenses incurred to establish ownership of your vehicle in the event of fraudulent VIN use.
Trip Interruption Coverage
In the event of a covered accident while traveling in your collector vehicle, you can recover up to $1,500 of your out-of-pocket expenses, including use of a rental vehicle, repayment of lost event expenses, and lodging.
Collision Deductible Limited Waiver
If you have an accident that’s less than 50 percent your fault, we’ll waive up to $2,500 of any applicable deductible.
Knowledgeable Claims Handling
Claims handled by knowledgeable, responsive experts who know cars and understand Track insurance.
Other Valuable Benefits
Towing and storage if your car is disabled, rental car reimbursement, and the cleanup and removal of pollutants caused by your vehicle.
Call us at (800) 671-3456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All coverage not available in all states. This is only a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.